Special Purpose Entity Services
Corporations establishing an investment holding company or a similar entity in Delaware and Nevada can use this approach to achieve a variety of business objectives. The entity must be carefully structured and operated if it is to succeed as part of an effective planning strategy and meet the client's goals.
We seek to facilitate the implementation of the client's Delaware and Nevada based strategy and strengthen their Delaware and Nevada connections. Establishing as many connections as possible between a holding company and Delaware and Nevada is essential.
Christiana Trust can provide the banking, and custodial service and investment support that assists in creating credible substance in Delaware and Nevada.
Other services include:
- Independent director or special member
- Directors, officers and employees
- Shared or individual office space, board meeting facilities
- Secretarial and receptionist services
- Act as Delaware and Nevada Resident Agent
- Post office box and mail service
- Telephone, facsimile and telephone listing
- Safekeeping of corporate records and documents
- Preparation and filing of federal, state, and local payroll taxes
- Maintenance of director and officer lists
- Maintenance of accounts payable and receivable
- Audit, accounting, legal and other service provider interface
- Messenger and courier service